Sat, Nov 12|
Digha - Mandarmani
The Storytelling Conclave - Chapter One The Beach
2D - 1 N Program Writing retreat - Networking - Lunch - Relaxation - Writing Exercises & Tips - Brainstorming - Award Ceremony
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2022, 5:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Nov 13, 2022, 8:30 PM GMT+5:30
Digha - Mandarmani, Digha, West Bengal, India
About the Event
Venue: Digha OR Mandarmani, West Bengal
Walk in the picturesque landscapes, share your thoughts with fellow writers over dinner together, or just turn into a recluse for a day. A powerful way for cleansing and refresh your mind to write.
Be it beginning a new project, or finding a way to conclude it aptly, you need to make time to unlock your imagination with a writing retreat.
With some innovative, fun, writing exercises designed to get you to move deeper into your work, it will help you if you're stuck and it certainly will help pave the way to a publishable novel.
What's in for you
1. Engrossing 2-day interactive workshop with our professional trainer with exciting team-building activities to bring out a project and get published as paperbacks, hardbacks and eBooks with global distribution and royalty to all writers
2. Meet & network with like-minded enthusiasts from varied backgrounds - From CEOs to musicians to journalists to engineers we have them all
3. Engage in creative or literary talks and activities with your "batch-mates" and develop lifetime bonding. If you have your own book, exchange and network and increase visibility
4. Storytelling Nights under the sky - bring your guitar, let your vocal chords flow and let's Jam!!
5. Goodbye only to meet again
6. Project Completion Certificate
Complimentary Branding Package Included
1. Store distribution for the published book after the project completion
2. Writer's Takeaway Kit
3. Video Podcast
4. 1 Year Sueños Membership with Global Author Database listing
5. Full page Coverage on Litteratura Magazine with a complimentary print copy for visibility
6. And tons of memories to take away...
Tour Itinerary (Timings are tentative considering the traffic/pickup/drop times on the way)
12th Nov Day-1:
5:30am - Start from Kolkata by Car
11:00am - Check-in at Hotel (Single Rooms unless opted for sharing with friends/family with Add-on ticket)
11:30am - Tea/Coffee - Walk Around and Enjoy the place
1:30pm - Lunch (Unlimited buffet)
3:30pm - Activity Program 1 with our instructor
5:00pm - Tea/Coffee
7:00pm - Story Telling Under the Sky (co ordinated by our instructor) with networking & team building program
9:30pm -Dinner (Unlimited buffet)
13th Nov Day-2:
9:00am onwards - Breakfast
Check-out from Hotel
11:00am - Activity Program 2 with our instructor with Felicitation Program
Finale Lunch at Venue
5:50pm - Return to Kolkata
- By Curation only for a small cohort of 20-25 members per project.
- We will keep sending across all details, itinerary and contact points via email as per the timelines and post booking.
- Add On Friends/ Family members are most welcome to come along with room sharing basis with primary ticket holder and may have their tickets purchased after the confirmation of primary ticket holder only.
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes with the entire program agenda
Limited Slots for booking on a first come first serve basis.
For any queries feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Bird (till 31st Oct)
Register before the Early Bird Deadline.₹10,000.00
Regular (after 31st Oct)
Prices increase after 31st Oct.₹12,000.00
Group of 3 (Till 31st Oct)
Register in a group of 3 and get exciting discounts.₹28,000.00
Add-On (For friends/family)
Add-On ticket to be purchased if required for friends, family and accompanies and for same room to be shared with primary ticket holder.₹7,000.00