Sat, Oct 31|
Ukiyoto Publishing (Online Submission)
Submit Your Short Story or Poetry in any Indian Regional Language & Get Globally Published with Certificate of Honour!
Time & Location
Oct 31, 2020, 11:59 PM GMT+5:30
Ukiyoto Publishing (Online Submission), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the Event
Submit your short story or poetry to get globally published for a Collection Series named Kathika. Kathika means narrator of Stories in Sanskrit.
Word count of Stories should be between 800 words and 10,000 words while that of Poetry should be between 500 and 8,000 words. You may have a collection of poems with a common theme within the given word count. All submissions must be in Indian Regional Languages only on any open genre.
While eBooks and DIY audio books would be made available worldwide, paperbacks would be available at marketplaces (other than India) in U.S., U.K., Denmark, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Nigeria and South Africa.
Let's spread the stories and poetry from our nation far and wide.
What do participants get post getting published in the series?
- Chance to get published for a separate single title (over and above the short story collection) with entire production and distribution taken care by us and earn Lifetime Royalty (Scripts for single titles maybe sent additionally to email@example.com once they are ready - no deadline for this) for further processes.
- Receive Privilege Certificates for getting published
- Create a Spoken Word Project for your title and have us distribute that to Amazon Music, Google Music, Saavn, Deezer, Spotify and other global channels with separate royalty paid to you
- Get to sign author contract
- All published authors would be featured on an exclusive Indian press release with a reach of more than 1mn subscribers
Terms and Conditions
- Participants need to be of Indian origin, may or may not be residing in India
- Participant needs to pay the registration fee and then mail us their short story or poetry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content would be curated as and when they are submitted on a rolling basis with publication series being released in the same manner
- For poetry, a collection maybe submitted within the given word count and havin a common name overall
- Mulitple entries are allowed with separate tickets to be purchased for each entry
- As ticket category price increases with dates, tickets may be booked now while content can be sent later by 31st Oct'20.
For any queries feel free to write to us at email@example.com
Book your tickets and send your content latest by 31st Oct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.₹600.00